Card Gallery

Monday 13 May 2013

Scented Message


Hello, today I have a card made with the Penny Black stamp Scented Message.  Jules has used it on some of her lovely makes and coloured it with markers but I wondered what it would look like this way and I think it looks like a completely different stamp.

I embossed the image with clear powder and used a Distress Ink pad in wild honey for the background.  The image is coloured with orange, sand and gold mica powders.

The flower is die cut using one of the new Sizzix Thinlits dies from Susan's Garden series of flowers this one being Sunflower using Core'dinations card.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pauline

    I love this stamp .. .. and love how you have used it here. Something else for me to try!!! You are very inspirational!

    Thank you for the bird call link! Yay!!! You were right. That is definitely the bird I hear calling. Mystery solved!

    Hope you had a good weekend and that the week is kind to you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, they are very much appreciated.